Twelve insurance questions for the twelve days of Christmas.
- Does my homeowners insurance cover airborne sleighs landing on my roof?
- What if grandma gets run over by those reindeer (again)?
- If I’m seeing sugarplum fairies dancing, does my health insurance cover psychiatric visits?
- Can my anti-Grinch security system get me a discount on my homeowners insurance?
- Do I need additional property insurance riders for the gold, frankincense, and myrrh?
- Baby, what if it gets so cold outside the pipes freeze?
- Does my business insurance cover a customer slipping in the Winter Wonderland?
- Can roadside assistance help if the white Christmas of which I’m dreaming causes my truck to go off the road?
- What about the elves? (Just ask them—see what they say.)
- Can you cover twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a leaping nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree?
- Am I at fault if Santa slips coming down the chimney?
- Am I covered if I get injured playing reindeer games?
Wishing you a blessed Christmas,
From your friends at Mountaineer Insurance Services