10 Serious Reasons you should use Mountaineer Insurance Services
Advertisements promising significant savings on your insurance in exchange for just a few minutes of your time may be enticing, but it’s important to question what happens when your coverage is designed in just a few minutes’ time.
Mountaineer Insurance Services is independent. This allows us to shop your insurance with multiple carriers. With more options to choose from you get a plan that’s right for you at a price you can afford. We represent carriers like We represent carriers like Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Safeco, Ohio Casualty, Encompass, Farmers & Mechanics, AAA, Allstate, MetLife, Hartford, Foremost, Progressive, Hagerty, Dairyland, Municipal Mutual, Mutual Protective, Home State, Guard, and FirstComp.
Price represents just one of many important factors in the insurance industry. In fact, finding the right coverage for your needs often involves research, but you don’t need to conduct this research alone. Instead, you can opt to work with a Mountaineer Insurance agent, who will review many different insurance companies’ rates and coverage options to determine the best fit for you. You can try to save 15 percent on your insurance in 15 minutes, but here are 10 reasons to consider working with a Mountaineer Insurance agent instead:
1. Customer Service – If you have coverage questions or worse, need to report a claim, would you rather reach an automated recording or an actual person when you call your insurance provider? More and more companies have switched to automated systems, often making it difficult and time consuming to reach the right person. However, at Mountaineer Insurance, an actual person will still greet and assist you. In the unfortunate event of a claim, your agent can help you report the claim as well as explain what exactly your policy covers. If you’ve experienced a significant loss, such as water damage to your business, your Mountaineer Insurance agent can help you there as well, connecting you to a reputable remediation company right away.
2. Personal Shoppers – Working with a Mountaineer Insurance agent can be compared to having a personal shopper. Similar to the way in which a real estate agent sorts through properties to help you find your ideal home, a Mountaineer Insurance agent reviews many different insurance companies’ rates and coverage options to help you secure policies that best suit your needs. You may believe that this comes at an additional cost to you, but Mountaineer Insurance agents do not add extra charges to insurance companies’ rates. So you can choose to work with a Mountaineer Insurance agent, who will handle your coverage needs, assist you with claims reporting and answer any questions you may have, from billing issues to coverage concerns, always advocating on your behalf, at no additional cost to you.
3. Community Involvement – In addition to assisting you, Mountaineer Insurance agents also actively help your local community. As local business owners, Mountaineer Insurance principals place a strong emphasis on giving back to the community. From sponsoring fund-raisers and donating to local charities, to volunteering and serving as board members for non-profit organizations, there are many ways you may witness your Mountaineer Insurance agents giving back to the community, which can make you feel confident about your decision to do business with them.
4. Local Knowledge – It can be rewarding to witness your Mountaineer Insurance agent supporting the community, but another local benefit you may not think of is your agent’s knowledge of your community. As local residents, most Mountaineer Insurance agents have lived in your area for years and use their knowledge of the community to help you better reduce your risks and protect your assets. For instance, would a National insurance company be as familiar with West Virginia’s high water tables in the spring that increase flood risks? If not, this provider may not be as likely to recommend basement water coverage, which is typically not included in a standard policy. Similarly, Mountaineer Insurance agents will provide you with seasonal tips to help you reduce your risks, such as how to prevent ice dams and when you should consider raking your roof.
5. Understanding – Mountaineer Insurance agents understand that insurance can seem complicated and confusing, especially when you don’t deal with it on a daily basis. For this reason, your Mountaineer Insurance agent will work to ensure that you fully understand your coverage, from what is and is not included, to the deductibles and limits you should carry. After you purchase your policies, a Mountaineer Insurance agent’s work isn’t over – instead, he/she is available year-round to help answer your questions, update your policy and make coverage recommendations.
6. One-Stop Shops – At Mountaineer Insurance you can take care of all your coverage needs at once, limiting the number of different companies you deal with and helping you stay organized. For example, if you own a small business, you can likely secure commercial insurance coverage from the same agency that insures your car and home. If you’re looking for health, life, or dental insurance, whether for your family or business, Mountaineer Insurance agents can help you there as well.
7. Reputation – Reputation plays a crucial role in finding a company you can trust, and Mountaineer Insurance Services take pride in the years they have spent serving their local communities. Not only can a company’s many years of service speak to its well-established reputation in the community, but it can also help you feel confident about its financial stability. Although there are many different ways to obtain insurance, would you rather obtain a quote from a startup Internet-based insurance provider that advertised on television, or call a local Mountaineer Insurance agent who your friends, co-workers and neighbors could recommend?
8. Knowledge – When you require legal advice, you contact a lawyer, and when a health issue arises, you visit your doctor, so when you need assistance with your insurance coverage, why not rely on an industry expert? In addition to having many years of experience in the industry, Mountaineer Insurance agents have also worked with many different insurance companies and are knowledgeable about their individual strengths. Although one insurance company may provide unmatched claims service, another may offer more competitive rates. Based on what’s most important to you, whether it be a company’s service, rates, financial stability or a combination of all three factors, a Mountaineer Insurance agent will find the best match for you.
9. Saving Money & Time – Insurance companies that promise to drastically reduce your rates in minutes may seem cost-effective at first, but working with a Whether it’s business, auto, health, or life, we’ve got your insurance needs covered. Compare prices and rates from multiple carriers under one roof. Save time, money, and your sanity, by making one call to Mountaineer Insurance agent can save you money and time over the long term. Instead of providing you with an instant rate, Whether it’s business, auto, health, or life, we’ve got your insurance needs covered. Compare prices and rates from multiple carriers under one roof. Save time, money, and your sanity, by making one call to Mountaineer Insurance Services agents will ask questions and take the time to familiarize themselves with your business to ensure that the coverage they design will adequately protect you and your assets in the event of a claim.
10. Protection & Peace of Mind – Above all, working with a Mountaineer Insurance agent will provide you with peace of mind, knowing that when you save money on your insurance, it won’t come at the expense of comprehensive coverage. When it comes to protecting your home, family, business and other invaluable assets, relying on a Mountaineer Insurance agent you can trust is a great place to start.
Whether it’s business, auto, health, or life, we’ve got your insurance needs covered. Compare prices and rates from multiple carriers under one roof. Save time, money, and your sanity, by making one call to Mountaineer Insurance Services.