Here are five reasons why you as a professional should consider this important coverage:
- Your clients expect it. Many customers require the professionals they hire to carry E&O insurance: without coverage, there may be a risk of losing the opportunity for a new project.
- You can’t rely solely on contracts for protection. Contracts only go so far in protecting you from potential lawsuits, as contract provisions are routinely challenged in court and at a considerable expense.
- Customers often file lawsuits if they are unsatisfied. If your professional services fail to meet expectations, customers don’t hesitate to take legal action.
- Even if the case is frivolous, the damage might not be. Defense costs and lost work time can be costly.
- It’s a sound investment. A quality professional liability insurance program can be cost-effective and help protect your business and financial security.
Mountaineer Insurance Services’ Professional Liability coverage offers protection to professionals for an array of emerging exposures you face and can help protect you against losses resulting from negligence, errors, and omissions in the performance of professional services. Mountaineer Insurance Services’ Professional Liability coverage can be tailored to fit your specific business needs. In addition to this coverage, Mountaineer Insurance Services offers its Professional Liability insureds access to a variety of risk management tools and resources that can assist you in proactively mitigating your liability exposure. These resources include access to a library of risk management resources, including advisory bulletins, claim studies, webinars, newsletters, sample engagement letters, and contract guides.
It doesn’t hurt to ask, contact us for more information to protect your professionalism.