Coverage includes exam fees, diagnostics, and treatments for:
• Accidents such as treatment for swallowed objects, broken bones, toxic ingestions, cuts, burns, and more.
• Illnesses including treatment for serious conditions, like diabetes and cancer, to minor conditions, like upset stomach and ear infections.
• Hereditary and Congenital Conditions, which pets inherit or are predisposed to through their breed, like hip dysplasia and cherry eye.
• Behavioral Care, which can consist of medication or treatment for issues such as separation anxiety and aggression.
• Preventive Care can be added to get reimbursed a set amount for things that protect pets from getting sick, like vaccines, dental cleanings, and screenings for a little more per month.
Please fill out the form (below) or call Danielle Newlon at (304) 636-5156.